Dear Bromwell Families,
I would like to welcome you back to Bromwell for the 2016-2017 school year. I hope everyone had a relaxing summer with quality family time. I can’t tell you how excited I am to be leading this wonderful school forward this school year. I have been the school leader for the last ten years at Barrett Elementary. I am looking forward to another wonderful school year where we create a strong love for learning, a fun and safe environment for all students to thrive and a caring community that puts all student’s first. My hope is that you will continue to work with us to make that happen.
Bromwell registration will be on Parent Portal or please stop by the office between 8 – 4 after August 10, 2016. The first day back for students will be August 22, 2016. The school day is 8:25-3:15.
As the school year approaches there are many other dates and information that is important to keep in mind. Below I have listed the other information:
- Bromwell Movie night is August 18, 2016 on the school lawn.
- Back to School Night will be on Sept. 8, 2016 from 5:30-7:30. I will be introducing the 2016-2017 Bromwell staff and reviewing key details about Bromwell. Teachers will be explaining their classroom expectations and day-to-day procedures.
- Every child will need to be dropped off at 8:15 – 8:25 a.m. The school day begins at 8:25 a.m. The tardy bell is at 8:30. Bromwell dismissal will be at 3:15 p.m. from their classroom doors on the schools playground. Please meet your child outside.
- Before or after school care can be arranged. Please call Kaleidoscope Corner.
- Bromwell enrichment programs will begin two weeks after school starts on Sept. 6, 2016.
- A school supply list is available on the school website.
I am aware that there is a lot of information in this first letter home. I will continue to send out reminders in the monthly school newsletter throughout the school year. Please remember that my staff and I are here to serve you and your child. I am always available and I look forward in building a strong relationship with you and your child.
Thank you for sending your child to Bromwell and I am looking forward in providing your child with an excellent educational experience.
Bromwell, Interim Principal