Save the date for the 2020 Bromwell Auction!
- student and parent satisfaction,
- improvement in state test scores from year to year
- and how well the school serves and challenges all of its students.
I’ve prepared this short video announcing Bromwell’s SPF results. Spoiler alert: it’s good news. We’re moving on up! Please join me in person for an in-depth SPF discussion on Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018 at 7 p.m., as part of our our annual State of the School Meeting. At this important meeting, we will also cover the following:
- SPF deep dive, and information about other tests we’re using to evaluate performance
- School Finances
- Capital and classroom improvements
- Strategic planning
- Annual Fund update (now’s a great time to click and give!)
Annual Family Update (formerly: On-Line Verification) Bromwell Elementary does not have a formal registration day. All registration takes place on-line through our Annual Family Update process through the School Choice & Enrollment website. Window opens 7/16/18 and closes 8/4/18
Go to: http://schoolchoice.dpsk12.org
- Enrollment & Registration
- Annual Family Update (Formerly On-line Verification).
Simply log-in with your parent portal username and password and follow the instructions.
DON’T HAVE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT?
If you have not already set up a Parent Portal account, please visit myportal.dpsk12.org and click on “Getting Started”. You will need an email address and your student’s DPS ID#s.
Parent Portal Setup & Questions
- Parent Portal Hotline: 720-423-3163 or https://myportal.dpsk12.org
- Support Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Office of Choice and Enrollment Services
- Hotline: 720-423-3493
- Support Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Need assistance with enrollment while school is on break?
- Call DPS help line: 720-423-3200
- Early Childhood Education: 720-423-2678
- DPS Transportation: 720-423-4600
- Discovery Link: 720-423-1781